Childcare Landscaping in Melbourne
Childcare landscaping plays a critical role in
Playgrounds provide kids with exercise and help develop the critical thinking and social skills that can make them successful adults. For this reason, you want to engage an experienced childcare landscape contractor in Melbourne who also offers childcare landscape maintenance in Melbourne.
At GardenMore, we understand how fundamental playgrounds are to the development of children of all ages. Being kids at heart, we design and build spaces that encourage play and use of imagination. We combine landscaping with engineering and project management to bring your playground concept to life.
Let us help you design a play space that stimulates their imagination while embracing all safety standards. All of our work meets Australian certification requirements and we provide Certificates of Compliance.
Landscaping Strategies for Children of Different Ages
In early childhood playgrounds, toddlers and preschoolers learn through challenging activities, sensory experiences,interactive play, imagination, and independence. When designing a landscape for children in this age group, we keep the following things in mind:
- Children aged six to 23 months progress physically and cognitively by gaining strength, stability, and motor skills.
- Between ages two and five, children think and play more creatively.
These guidelines confirm that ideal childcare landscaping offers age-appropriate changes to develop strength, motor skills, and more. We work with you to ensure that your inclusive playground accommodates a variety of developmental needs.
We would also like to note that playgrounds aren’t just for children. A well-designed space also serves as a backdrop for social gatherings and community activities. They bring people together, deepen community engagement, and create a sense of local pride.
The team at GardenMore knows how playground design can improve the development of children and the community. Together we can design an environment that will inspire a child’s imagination and engage your community for decades to come.
Playground Designs and Plans From an Experienced Childcare Landscape Contractor in Melbourne
Designing a playground can feel overwhelming, But don’t worry: if you don’t have anything special in mind, we can develop one with you. Our childcare landscape contractors will help you design a playground for your childcare centre that meets your unique needs. Steps include:
- Defining the playground objectives
- Analyzing characteristics of your site to make the most of space and surroundings
- Following safety guidelines to keep your kids safe when they are playing
- Building and installing your playground
- Maintaining your playground with our childcare landscape maintenance services
We can present you with exciting playground ideas by age and create a result the children will love.
As landscape architects, we understand the benefits and opportunities of adding playspaces to local environments, namely:
- Playgrounds that use natural materials enhance the feeling of being in the outdoors. Building a slide into the side of a hill, for example, takes advantage of the natural surroundings.
- Establishing a playground in a natural area or a designated habitat area can benefit the environment. You can easily attract wildlife to your community with the right native plants in the playground.
Children also benefit from the educational aspects of playing in a natural setting. It can pique their interest in and understanding of natural landscapes. By letting them learn while they play, you can inspire a lifelong interest in nature. Call GardenMore today to learn more!
Custom and Theme Playgrounds
We are flexible as your imagination when creating custom and theme playgrounds. When it comes to something more custom, we have the expertise and capabilities to make your ideas a reality. We will engineer and manufacture your playground design to the highest quality and environmental standards. We work with different materials, from concrete and metal to wood, and can recommend the best ones for your design.
Our playgrounds are designed to be:
We create spaces where children can test limits, advance physical skills, and develop confidence and independence. Our expertly-made playground equipment includes but is not limited to the following:
- Climbing equipment like ropes and bars
- Slides of all heights
- Bridges and tunnels
- Riders and ramps
- Activity panels
- Miniature structures
As experienced childcare landscape contractor in Melbourne, we know that the most engaging playgrounds are designed from the ground up. Our poured rubber surfaces are excellent compliments for a themed space. Why not showcase your beautiful themed play sets with shapes, patterns, and animals on the rubber surface, extending the design?
We Follow Safety Guidelines for Childcare Landscape Maintenance
Bruises and scrapes are inevitable when kids play, but it is important to take steps to prevent more serious injuries. When you work with GardenMore, we’ll help you keep the children in your care safe by:
- Recommending age-appropriate equipment and products made from the best materials. We also offer a competitive warranty on the main play structure’s plastic, steel, and vinyl-coated components.
- Laying playground safety surfacing. Our wet-pour rubber surfaces reduce injuries resulting from slips and falls and don’t become slippery when wet.
- Recommending shade systems that prevent heat-related illness on warm days.
We can also carry out childcare landscape maintenance to ensure that both playground and equipment remain as safe as possible. Ask us about scheduled maintenance services.
Get More Information About Our Childcare Landscaping Services
The possibilities for playground design are endless. Whether you want a playspace for children in your care or an elaborate layout serving the community, we can help. Our experience and creativity can bring your ideas to life and exceed your expectations.
The childcare landscaping experts will guide you through every step from concept through completion. During meetings and collaborative discussions, we get to know you and your goals. Then we define all deliverables, steps, and timelines. Once the project takes shape, we emphasize what experience you want to deliver and which components will make it happen.
At GardenMore, our childcare landscape contractors will help you create the right playground for the children in your care. We learn about your needs and priorities and make the process as easy as possible for you. To schedule a free consultation, please contact us today.