May 1, 2019 –
We are fully insured to deliver the best perfect planting services across Melbourne. Contact us now for any queries via direct contact or send an inquiry.
- An unwelcoming entrance to a commercial building.
- Plants had perished over time due to a damaged irrigation system.
- Client’s requirement was to create a welcoming and unique entrance with evergreen plantation complementing the value of the property.
- Installation of a fully automatic irrigation system.
- Due to the area being surround by concrete it was challenging to install an irrigation system.
- The water tap was not in close proximity.
- The existing underground pipe was broken which was located within the concrete structure.
- Therefore, we had to create a separate channel for the irrigation solenoid installation.
- A very welcoming, eye catching, simple yet bold looking green entrance.
- Plantation of 285 Buxus Sempervirens, 12 Ficus Standard and 2x Buxus Sempervirens English Box Topiary - Spiral 28" Pot
- White ice stone complementing the back mulch dressing.
- A low maintenance evergreen garden installed with a fully automated spray irrigation system.
“After Jalpesh and his team entered my premises, I ran past the scope of works and they went about the entire job real smooth and hassle free. He understood the works and was able to do exactly what I had expected. Great work and prompt service. His rates were very competitive as well. Will hire his services for other future jobs as well” — NIA G.