Shepparton Backyard Restoration
Landscape design proposal
- Demolish/removal of existing natural grass, retaining structure, planter box, irrigation system, paving, concrete footing, synthetic grass and garden beds.
- Supply and install kids safe garden beds and plant installation
- Supply and install fully automatic drip irrigation system, zoned and Hunter 6 station wall unit
- Supply and install 100mm drainage channel and connection to stormwater drainage pit.
- Supply and install a 30mm impact pad to meet 1m critical fall height around the play equipment.
- Supply and install base preparation material
- Supply and install 40mm pile height premium synthetic turf
- Supply and install all joining and infills
- Deck restoration: Sand, high pressure wash and apply decking oil
- Supply and install sand for the sandpit x 3
- Organise all the play equipment as per previous design.
Although it was challenging project with unforeseen issues arise. It was very satisfying to see the end result. Project finished within the timeline. Centre manager and staff were very cooperative throughout the project.