Wet Rubber Pour Surfacing
Wet Rubber Pour Installation Process
GardenMore offers a wide range of wet rubber pour surfacing to many institutes. We provide end to end solutions that include customised design concepts, preparation of base, supply of all the materials and installation with compliance certificates for complete satisfaction.
- Wet pour rubber surfacing is a widespread choice for Kids play area, sports grounds, safety playgrounds, schools, golf courses, pathways and swimming pool surroundings made from eco-friendly recycled materials.
- Wet rubber pour is a low maintenance, environmentally friendly, non-slippery and Certified for Compliance (Playground Surfacing Standard) AS/NZS 4422:1996.
- The surface is made of two layers – recycled granules and fine granules or EPDM.
- Wet pour rubber surfacing involves mixing rubber granules with a polyurethane formulated binding resin.
Key benefits are:
- Impact absorbing
- Low maintenance
- Long lasting
- Environmentally friendly
- Extensive range of colour choices to customise the ground in different shapes and colour
- Excellent drainage capability
- Highly UV Stable
We follow a 7 steps installation procedure to achieve professional results.
Site measurement and turf order
Bring nature in
Contact Us today to give your garden the advantage of the most professional landscaping services in Melbourne. It is your garden, and it deserves to look special.