Terms and Conditions
- All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to the start date and all work will be completed as per design discussed unless otherwise agreed.
- Garden More Worry Less (GardenMore) understand and will exercise their statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if they are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- Any addition and/or alterations to the schedule/project shall be discussed with the customer and agreed upon in writing.
- Extra charges will apply if the customer changes their mind after the service is completed and or changes mind on products after they have been delivered.
- Garden More does not accept liability for efflorescence, colour or size variation in the products and materials which will be purchased or delivered as part of the work completed. Garden More provides no warranty and accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of the condition or quality of the products and materials that are purchased and delivered to site from the supplier.
- It is very important and the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure GardenMore are made aware of any special/statutory bylaws/conditions/permissions that may be involved.
- Garden More accept no responsibility for works that have been carried out on land that is not under the ownership of the customer and it is assumed that all planning laws or regulations have been applied before the commencement of any works.
- All materials, hard and soft landscapes on site including plant/s remain the property of Garden More Worry Less until payment is received in full and GardenMore reserve the right to remove property if the unpaid debt remains after 90 days.
- By accepting the quote provided by GardenMore, the customer accepts these terms and conditions and all aspects of the agreed contract that make up these terms and conditions.